Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I love Saunas at the shop...

I lost again at Pops, and now, I think Im starting to understand why I might have a problem playing there. I told E that I am very superstitious about playing at Pops house, I walk in with the complete intention to become unlucky and get outdrawn, and outflopped on. This happened a few times last night, I also caught alot of good flops last night too. But the one thing Im starting to wonder about is my tilt factor multiplied by the sauna that is the shop.

Pops house gets unberably hot when atleast 9 people are that the table, with one or two people sitting around to play. And you can tell the difference when you walk towards his setup area for food and drinks compared to the actual playing arena. Its like a fucking sauna. Now, Im sure its god awful for even skinny people, but Im a big man, so when I get hot, I get hot. And I cannot help but get hot and sweat at Pops house no matter what. I had a fan behind me the whole time, and all was good when it was directly on me. It was decided to put it on oscelate(I know Im spelling that wrong), and I had random moments of heat coming at me. Somehow I just dont think that helps me. I get hot, I get sucked out on, I try to prevent myself from going on tilt, and I cant. So I start playing insanely bad, and lose my money.

For those that actually read this far, Im not blaming it solely on the heat, Im simply saying it doesnt help any of us.

Most memorable hand of the night saw me push 130 something into a 20 dollar pot with A/Qoff, Trav decides to call me with pocket 4's, his hand holds up, and I get to sit out the rest of the night. Drove E home, almost got into a road rage incident with some little idiot punk and his girlfriend, he wouldnt pull over so I could teach him some manners, dropped E off, came home, slept till 1 something, had my wife bitch at me for losing 200 bucks. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY YALL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home