Monday, May 29, 2006

54th out of 1101....

Just played in a 6$ tournament on Partypoker. Lasted until 54th place, paying out a little over 15 bucks. What irritates me about the tournament was the last hand. I have pocket 9's one away from the button, everyone limps around, I make it 13000 to go, I get two callers, one of them being the BB. I have about 47000 behind it,so I figure if I get callers, whatever the flop is, I am going to push all in. Flop comes A/10/8 rainbow. I push my last 47k and some change in, first guy folds. Second guy thinks forever, and then decided to call me with 10/J, I just couldnt understand the call. He had atleast 98k left, and hes risking almost 50% of the rest of his stack on middle pair. I wasnt giving off the vibe of a loose player, so it just baffles me at that call. If he insta-called maybe I let it go, but he actually took his time bank to think about it. Oh well, atleast I showed something for that tourny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home