Sunday, June 18, 2006

What a sick fucking game....

So, I had a good night, and a bad night last night at E's place. The only thing I can say is after the last hand I played for the night, I told myself I was done with poker. But I decided to give myself a good sleep on it, and then decide whether my feelings were true, or was I just shellshocked from the horrible suckout that happened that sent me to the felt.

Ive been running over alot of the hands that I won, or could have won last night, but just didnt have the balls to pull the trigger when I had good outs, and lots of money behind them. The first hand of the night saw me flop my Aces over Pops Queens for set over set. But since I have such big hands, and people like to chit chat during the hands sometimes, Pops flipped over his pocket Queens because he thought I was all in, the only two people who knew I wasnt all in was Kenny and I. But, to everyone elses defense, after I saw Pops hand, I flipped mine over too, because I thought I couldnt possibly get more money out of him(I had about 81 dollars left, that after further conversation, might have been called), and it got checked down, saving Pops 81 bucks.

Another hand occured when I flopped a set, and rivered a higher boat over River Ed, I minimum raised him, hoping he would come back over the top with a straight, or the flush that was out there, but instead of banging his stack like he usually does, he just called me. My mind on that hand was screaming to go all in, because he would have probably called that too, but I was hoping on Ed's aggresiveness that didnt come, and I got alot less money out of that then I should have.

I had two other hands where I could have gotten doubled up by somebody occured with me not going all in with a King high flush, because Steve(table captain most of the night) was just hitting some insane draws with the nut flush, so I decided to just call his raise. I also folded to a 60 dollar raise with my K/Q suited, where I would have turned the nut flush, over another lower flush, and was told I could have doubled myself up.

...........................................................

After thinking on it for the little part of the morning. I have decided that I am going to retire from playing poker. I am no pro, but I just cant get over that last hand of the night that took my entire stack, when it shouldnt have.

To all of yall that I have played with, way too many to list on here. All of you are good people, and I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you all, joking around, and the good times had by all. I hope all of you go on to become some of the best players in the world. I thought I could, but Im going to give up my dream. Godspeed, and a save journey to all of you. Get one good suckout for me the next time you play.


p.s. Good hand Aaron.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ehonda said...

you aren't quittin shit biotch!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home