Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A little friendly poker....

Got an IM on AOL from E last night around seven asking if I wanted in on a 1/1 game he was holding with some friends to donk around and have a good time. I have my cousin with me, so I decide to bring him along because hes been asking about playing some poker to learn and have a good time.

We get to E's around 9, sit down a little later and get down to business. I brought 100 for myself, and my cousin bought in small for 35. He lasted a little over an hour and a half, called alot of hands only to fold after the flop. He did admit he was there for a good time, not to make money.

I was roller coasting between 40-80 most of the might after I lost most of my initial buy in of 60 to Kenny when he flopped a set of 8's. Played off and on most of the night. I cant seem to find any rythm lately, I think I need to have a good buyin of 300 to have a good game anytime soon.

Cant really remember too many hands from the other night. Sure as hell dont want to get into hand histories considering my brain is fried from working in a 105 degree heat today. I finished the night up 100, made a comeback, and cashed out with a profit for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home