Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bodog isnt bad...

Spent the day at work doing the office thing for once. After almost a month of working in a mudput in Southern Maryland, its good to be able to lump around the office answering phones and doing paperwork. Found out today that the longest tenured employee in the company above me has finally called it quits and decided to retire. It doesnt mean a pay raise or anything, but it does mean I only have one person above me, well technically three, but two of them are out of state.

Sitting at the computer doing some internet maintenance, my boss tells me hes been playing a ton of 10 and 20 dollar heads up matches, and has probably won 75-80 percent of them. I watch him for a little while, hes one of those grinder types, slow plays the aces or nuts, and just slowly dwindles players away. I myself probably act like a maniac most of the time heads up, but I have been known to become a rock against players more aggresive than me.

Anyways, my boss informed me that the minimum buy in for bodog is a nice little 20 dollars, and you always get a 10% bonus no matter what amount you put in. Not bad. I decide to jump in and play a little Omaha H, dink around in the pot limit room for a bit, only to leave 5 dollars up. Finally decide to go back to one of my money makers, the 10 dollar SnG's. Just played in three of them, and finished in the money each time, taking third in the first one, second in the second one, and first in the last one I just played. Turned twenty dollars, plus two for the 10% bonus, to a little over 60 dollars. I like the format in bodog, I think I might regular this site for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home