Friday, September 01, 2006

Thursday night poker....

Went to Larrys place last night to play some friendly poker. Twenty dollar buy ins, some .25/.50 no limit. The night started off quite well for me. I was on the button, limped around to me, I look down to my favorite hand, J/7 of diamonds, I call, both blinds check. Flop comes J/7/J, best flop I could hope for, a flush and straight possibility out there. It checks around to me, I check, turn brings an 8. My cousin in the small blind bets three dollars, Brian in the small blind calls, Larry calls, I call,. River brings another 8, Kenny checks in the small blind, Brian raises to four dollars, Larry folds. I tell Brian four dollars isnt good enough, and proceed to go all in for about seventeen dollars more, Kenny folds, Brian says, what the hell, I call. He says, I got a boat, and flips over 8/10 of clubs, showing his flush and straight draw, only to get runner runner boat. I flip over my J/7 and Brian is distraught. It was probably the fourth hand of the night, and Brian was already busted.

Game went on for awhile after that, Kenny busted Paul, I busted Corey, and it ended up being Kenny, Larry, and I. Got a little late, no one really got alot of action since we were three handed, and we decided to call it a game. After counting out, Kenny and I walked away with around 90% of the money on the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home