Thursday, February 08, 2007

Strange days...

I have to go to court tomorrow because some retarded woman decided she wanted to key my truck.

My cousin and my sister took my truck to the store one day last summer, and pulled into a parking spot pretty close to the store. It was apparently an open spot, or so they thought. Some lady in a Mercedes rolls down her window and says "very cute"...my cousin asked her if she was talking to him, in turn she replied "real fuckin cute". My cousin tells her sorry if she was waiting on the spot, but it was open and she wasnt moving into it, so he took it. He said he didnt steal the spot, because it was clear to him and my sister that she wasnt pulling into it, or so it seemed.

As they walk into the store, the lady says again " real fuckin cute", but then decides that she needs to take it a little farther with "better check your car when you come out". My sister tells her to fuck herself, and she better not touch that truck, because it doesnt belong to her or my cousin, and the bitch just repeats " better check your car when you come out". To which my sister responds..."fuck you, dont touch the truck".

Now, Im not a mean spirited person, and I have on two occasions keyed someones car. Not saying what I did was justified, but I certainly had more cause and reason than this woman had to do what I did. And if your going to pull something like that, why would you tell the person? In broad daylight, when your almost 100% certain that person is going to either retaliate, or call the cops on you.

I was up in Atlantic City when all of this happened. And I was quite suprised at the story I heard when I got home.

As soon as I get home, my sister says she has to show me something. I say ok, what? I thought she bumped something with my truck, or got into a fender bender or something, and just didnt want to ruin my trip, and decided to wait until I got home to break the bad news.

We go outside, and she shows me a long scratch, all the way across both of my doors. Not too deep to be considered a gouge, but deep enough for you to notice it if I have my truck all nice and spotless.

Apparently, after my sister and cousin walked into the store, this retarded woman gets out of her vehicle, and keys my fucking truck! I couldnt believe what my sister was telling me. My cousin was smart, and grabbed a spare piece of paper and pen I have in my truck, and stuck it in his pocket before he walked into the store. It worked out, because as he went to the manager to ask to call the police, my sister wrote down the womans license plate number.

Needless to say, the police came to the store, wrote up a report on the damage, and went to the womans house with my cousin to comfirm her identity. She confessed to keying my truck, and now I get to spend a lovely day in court tomorrow attempting to get money to get my truck re-painted.

Gotta go a little later today to get an estimate, then see what happens in court tomorrow.

Its an insane world we live in, I guess it was the summer heat that got to the woman, I find it hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to let the victim know whats going to happen.

Well, wish me luck, I think its going to be an interesting day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home